Friday, March 21, 2008

Used for pleasure.

Last week, Princess had a terrible flu. On the weekend, she had recovered somewhat, and on Saturday night I was grateful to receive a hand-job. I guess, she felt guilty that she had "neglected" me for a while.

She played her skillful tease-and-deny game with me. Perfect turns between slow and fast. Soon I was floating in ecstasy. But after only a few minute she increased her pace and kept it up. Obviously she was tired and wanted to get "it over with". As I was approaching my orgasms I felt disappointed that after a week of abstinence I was going to cum so quickly.

Maybe I should have let her continue. Maybe I should have told her to stop. But instead I asked her to return to her previous rhythm. She did - just in time before I was reaching my point of no return. I felt relieved, because I wanted to enjoy her touch a bit longer. She continued caressing me very gentle, with the tip of her index finger barely touching my throbbing penis. But that was it. No more fast strokes at all. No firm grip on my penis. She only massaged my balls every now and then.

First it was heaven, but then it became torture, for now I was longing for the firm, fast strokes. Eventually, even her gentle touch brought me to the edge. It was unbearably slow. I felt a burning sensation crawl up to the tip of my penis. It grew stronger as I approached my climax. Then, finally, I was there. The trigger was pulled and there was nothing to stop me now.

I don't know whether she sensed my coming climax, but just then, when she had started the chain reaction, she released my penis and massaged my balls. She massaged them firmly and rhythmically and my orgasmic contractions followed her rhythm. With each grip on my balls, my penis was jumping up with a slow stream of semen dripping from its tip. The sensation was not a full orgasm, but certainly not as frustrating as the previous time. However, I was hard again only a few minutes later! Maybe we can build on this technique to keep me "up".

Sunday morning was interesting, because it was the first time that my wife "used" me for her pleasure.
She wanted me to make love to her. So I undressed and started to kiss and caress her. She looked very tired and not sexy at all.
I removed her panties and tried to undress her top. She pulled her shirt down again with a disapproving look on her face. Usually this is a clear signal that she does not actually want sex.

So I asked her:
"Are you sure you want to make love? Maybe you should sleep a bit more, while I prepare breakfast."
She said: "I really want you to make love to me, just don't touch me and don't talk to me."

So I entered her and slowly made love to her. She was not looking at me. She was not touching me. It felt very awkward, because it was clear that she wanted just my penis and not what was attached to it. I felt used. I felt owned. And it felt so right.

I tried to be as good as possible. I tried to read from her expression whether I should go slower and faster. Since I was still horny from last night, I had to control myself not to come immediately. If I relax my PC muscle, my erection weakens a bit, but I can delay my orgasm for quite some time. Relaxing the PC muscle while making love is difficult, because with each stroke it wants to contract again. To delay my orgasm, I also have to concentrate on something else. Fortunately, trying to read her expressions distracted me enough to last for some time.

After a few minutes, I had the impression that Princess was satisfied and that she wanted me to climax. I weakened my efforts to delay my orgasm, but kept the PC relaxed. My orgasm came very slowly and very intense. Princess gave me a tired smile, pushed me away and had me clean her up. Then she sent me away to prepare breakfast. She had used me for her pleasure and it was my responsibility to make it a good experience for her. I did not realize it then, but it was the first time she had put her sexual needs far above mine!

This experience fits into a new pattern. We have generally more sex than before. I think there are two main reasons. The first is her new power to decide. The second is my focus on her pleasure and desires.

2 comments:

Susan's Pet said...

Urmel,

It is obvious that she told you what to do, and you complied. But I wonder who really got the pleasure out of this.

P. Urmel said...

So do I :-)
For me it was more difficult than it was pleasurable.