Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Power seduces

I can report progress. I think my new strategy is working - better than I expected.

Easter Sunday. I wake up, because her hand tenderly strokes my back.
"Good morning Princess" I whisper. I turn around to look at her. She smiles at me, gets up and leaves the bedroom. "What a pity I think." But before long, she returns. Nude. I quickly undress and turn my attention towards her beautiful body.

"Come to me my stud" she demands. I enter her and we make love. I start slowly, but soon I increase my pace, because I know that she likes it rough. I have learned to control the impact of our friction, but her moans drive me wild. It is almost more arousing than her touch.
She enjoys my deep and fast moves. I concentrate fully on her pleasure and forget everything. It is so wonderful. I guess that I am almost conditioned, because as soon as she commands me to come, I fast-forward to orgasm. It is almost automatic. So I come at her command.

"Now I want to come!" she announces. I wipe off some of our juices and go down on her. She comes quickly and hard. Then she orders me to fuck her again.

It is only ten minutes since I climaxed, but her orders have a very positive effect on me. I am proud to obey. She seems to be proud, too. We make passionate love for a second time. After a few minutes, she looks into my eyes and observes me. She watches my face as I move in and out of her. I feel awkward. "Now come for me!" she demands. Her magic words start the auto-pilot. I come immediately - for her entertainment.

A few minutes later, we had an interesting conversation:
She said: "When you were still in charge of sex, we had more and it was more varied."

What! I thought. I know that our sex frequency has increased over the last month, because I keep a diary. But obviously her impression is that we could have more. No objection here.

To be sure I understood correctly, I asked: "Do you think that we should have more sex?"
"Yes, and I don't want to think about it, you should."
"So I should take the initiative more often?"
"Yes"
"But what if you are not in the mood?", I asked.
A big grin appeared on her face: "Then it's your fault. Make sure I am in the mood."

Later we have breakfast together and enjoy that the kids are at their grandparents. We talk about our plans for Easter and I don't expect anything more, because we had great sex and she had made me feel like her sex toy. What else could I wish for. But there was more.

When Princess was finished, she got up from the table and announced: "You may now clear the table."
I was very surprised. Recently, I hadn't encouraged her at all to be dominant, but suddenly she was. I finished my coffee, put the dishes away and cleaned the table. When she saw that I was finished, she issued one task after the other for me to complete. It came naturally without thinking. She was busy too, and we had a joyful cleaning day.

For the afternoon, Princess had invited our neighbor, a quite attractive young woman. When she arrived, my wife continued to issue orders for me to do. While she sat and chatted with our neighbor, I basically waited on them. Whenever I sat down to join them, Princess would ask me something else. It felt strange in a very erotic way. Our neighbor was surely noticing that I was doing everything while Princess just enjoyed her time.

Princess was fulfilling my fantasy and I am sure, she did not plan it. She was not even aware of it. It came so naturally. This is what I had hoped for to happen one distant day, but not so soon.

By the way, Princess is always polite. She always says "please" and "thank you". But she expects me to do as I am told and lets me know that she is not amused when I fail.

I feel that my strategy is successful. Princess is free to do whatever she likes. I will not interfere. And I respect and execute her wishes promptly.

I make sure to give positive feedback only. For example I say things like "I love it when you are so strong." I never complain or try to suggest a different behavior. If she wants to be polite so be it. She is in charge. Who am I to correct her.

She feels her power over me and is getting used to it. I am so happy.

5 comments:

All For Her said...

Good for you! It sounds like things are really coming along.

fd said...

i am so pleased to read about this most recent development. A heart-felt congratulations to you! If i may be so bold, i would suggest that you tell Her that you wished every day could be like that Easter Sunday. Maybe you will make that special day the new norm in your Female-Led Relationship.

Anonymous said...

Urmel that sounded like a wonderful experience and made all the more significant that your wife was demonstrating her power over you in front of your female neighbour.

Unless you are very confident that your wife would enjoy a 24/7 wife/servant thing I wouldn't push it. If your wife wanted to treat you in this way she would, pushing this on her, when she may only have been playing with you for a few hours, may backfire. She probably knows how you feel, let her dictate the pace not you.

P. Urmel said...

Thanks for your comments and kind suggestions. I was tempted to encourage her, but I decided to let my obedience be encouragement enough. So far it works.

Susan's Pet said...

Urmel my friend, I think that she has you figured out. At this point any setback should be but a minor obstacle that you can repair. I don't want to hear any complaints from you. Damn, you are lucky!