Sunday, March 30, 2008

More and more...

Last weekend Princess kept up her dominant behavior. She issued one task for me to do after the other.

And when you're done, come back immediately, I have more work for you.

She used me as a tool to accomplish more herself. And everything is so natural. Slowly, she starts to expect what I offer.
The pleases and thank-yous erode away.
What used to be polite requests, now become quick orders.
Needless to say that I am very happy.

Later, at night, we had the following conversation:
Are you my Mistress?
Yes, I am.

Do you enjoy being my Mistress?
Very much!
Will you help me to become a better lover?
You are a wonderful lover!
You know that's not true. I am selfish and know nothing about your pleasure.
But I know that we don't have enough sex. I am often tired, but I want more sex.
There it is again. With the reversal of roles comes the reversal of complaints. It used to be me who complained that we don't have enough sex. Now it is Princess who demands more.

I am so deeply in love.

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

Oh my! I could deal with that.