Thursday, January 24, 2008

Which step comes first?

Scientists are driven by one question: How does it work? Give them a neat little toy and they'll take it apart. Give them a woman and they'll spend the rest of their life trying to figure out how she "works". And if they don't succeed, they'll add a mate and study pairwise interactions. This is science!

The question that's keeping me busy is: How do I make a wife-led-marriage work?
I started my quest in November with a long and painful confession to my wife. Since then I have read many blogs or other web sites on this topic. What I have learned so far is that it takes a lot of time and a lot of patience to turn a marriage into a wife led marriage. I am aware than many things can go wrong during this time.

From the wealth of experience on the internet, I assembled a long, but not exhaustive list of mistakes, that I can make:
  • I must communicate my needs and desires,
  • but not to quickly.
  • I should not complain or hint if I feel neglected.
  • I must be patient.
  • I must show that I submit to my wife,
  • but I should show my wife what I expect from her.
  • And while I am slowly leading my wife, I must not top her from the bottom.
There is no royal road to success, but rather many narrow and bumpy paths, some of which may lead to success, while others may head back to Vanilla or even straight to disaster.

So I wonder whether it is possible to plan the many little steps. Which aspects of a WLM are easier to achieve than others? Which steps do I have to take first? Which must be successful, before I can take the next step?

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

My friend,

The least, and maybe the best, that you will learn from all these blogs is what "not to do". Sounds like you have that part figured out. The problem with most budding FLRs is that the female is not naturally dominant. As a result, it becomes more difficult, rather than less difficult for her.

Still, it could work at least as well as a typical vanilla relationship, and both of you may be having more fun along the way.

By the way, I really liked your ruined orgasm in your previous post. What were you thinking while that went on?