Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lost orgasm

Last night my wife was caressing me in bed. She often does it when she is tired and feels that I need some attention. Wonderful, isn't she. Since my confession, she started to tease and deny me. I told her that I don't want to know whether she will let me cum or not.
The first few times, I told her when I was near the point of no return, but she soon learned to read the signs and now I can just relax and enjoy.

Last night, she started slowly. Her finger tips barely touching my penis. She knows that this makes it very sensitive. Then she grabbed me and increased her pace until I was near the edge. Just in time, she slowed down, again barely touching me with just one finger. Time to relax and enjoy.

She repeated this a number of times. Always bringing me close to orgasm and then stopping just before the point. The intervals between stimulation and rest became shorter and shorter. So at some point, I was floating at the edge of orgasm. It was wonderful. My mind drifted. My body was an erection. What else do you want to be?

Then it happened. She stopped just a bit too late. For what seemed like an eternity, I was at the edge, not knowing whether I will cum or not. I felt like a rope artist who desperately tries to maintain his balance. One mistake and you fall. And I did.

It was one of my involuntary contractions that gave me the rest. My penis became even harder than before. It was ready to shoot its load. But a forceful orgasm needs persistent stimulation. So instead of a mighty orgasm, I could feel the helpless spasms of my dying erection. Within a few seconds my penis had shriveled and I could feel my cum leaking out on my belly.

When my wife realized what had happened, she resumed her stimulation, but it was too late. I had ejaculated without pleasure. Interestingly, after a few minutes, my erection was back and stayed for the rest of the night.

My wife apologized, but I told her that there was no reason. I told her that I had actually fantasized about this many times. She was surprised. So let's see whether this will become part of her tease and deny repertoire. I think I would have enjoyed it much more if my wife had done it on purpose.

Before I started this post, I saw that something similar happened to the author of one of my favorite blogs. So I wonder how many orgasms are ruined on this planet every minute...

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

I assume that all of this is really the way you perceived it.

This is great for you. Your wife is more understanding than most. It sounds like she loves you and respects you. It can't be better than this. Do take care of her!