Friday, June 13, 2008

Self-control

The last weeks have been very hard for Princess. She was working long hours and did not sleep very well at night. I decided to give her some rest.
Last night, Princess was still very tired, but she felt obliged to give me at least a hand job. I really appreciate her eagerness to please me, but I decided that is is better for her to sleep.
She thanked me and fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, we woke up before the alarm clock and we used the time to cuddle and caress each other. She enjoyed it very much and proposed that we make love before we get up.
As a foreplay, I went down on her. Princess enjoyed my attention and moved her hips and pelvis to guide my tongue to the right places.
After a while she reminded me that I should stop now if we still want to make love. If I continue, she will come, but there won't be any more time for making love. If we make love now, I will come, but there won't be anymore time for her pleasure. Her orgasm or mine. I decided for hers.

Princess soon rewarded me with a strong orgasm. Then she relaxed. All the signs of stress and tension were gone from her face. She was calm and beautiful.
I didn't have an orgasm. I still enjoy my arousal which has not lost its intensity.

Self control is difficult, but it gives you pride and self confidence.
I know now that I can control both of us for our mutual pleasure.

No comments: