Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Depression

When I returned home, we chatted a bit and then I told her that I want to make love to her. Without hesitation, she stripped naked and we made love for a long time. It usually takes her a while to get into the "flow", but if I last long enough, I can fuck her into heaven. I can see it in her face. All tension is gone. Her face is sheer beauty.
When we were done, she fell asleep instantly, as if my absence had also deprived her of rest and sleep.

What I did not know then was that during my absence, Princess had slipped into depression. She has recently lost her job and understandably, this was a blow on her self-confidence. When I returned from home the following day, I could immediately see that Princess was deeply depressed. The apartment was a complete mess. Breakfast was still on the table and heaps of fresh laundry, waiting to be ironed were everywhere.

Princess pampered me a bit, by bringing me food and a cold beer and then went away to clean up the flat. I was upset, because I wanted some special time with my Princess. Obviously she had spent her day rather unproductive and now, when I wanted her, she was busy cleaning up. And later in bed, Princess was exhausted and wanted to sleep. She was responsive to my intimate caressing, and I could have taken her, but I was so obvious that she needed sleep, that I let her.

For the following day, I gave Princess clear instructions on how to spend her day. I made it clear that when I come home from work, I expect her undivided attention. She did not complain that I ordered her around. Rather she was accepting my orders by simple "Yes" and "I understand".

Obviously there was no reason to be nervous. Especially after her job-loss Princess wants a firm hand that guides her. A strong shoulder to lean on. She wants assurance that she is loved and the security that I take care of her.

What worries me a bit is, that she actually needs a strong partner. There is no room for me to be weak. I must be strong all the time, so she can be happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be so difficult for a submissive man to have to reverse roles and become the dominant partner. Maybe you can appreciate just a little how many of our wives must feel having to "play" the dominant role. Having said that, I suppose you get to have sex when you want it, and if you know that your wife enjoys being treated in a certain way it should help.

doll said...

If you wife is suffering the crushing blow of a job loss then it will take time and persistence from you to rebuild her confidence in herself. It must take a lot of self confidence to have the confidence to be dominant. Giving her set chores to perform and letting her know how proud you are of her achievements will help her to recover a stronger self. Time and patience will bring you back to the place you want to be.

mike said...

"What worries me a bit is, that she actually needs a strong partner. There is no room for me to be weak. I must be strong all the time, so she can be happy."

In my opinion there is no such a huge gap between weak and strong - it is a matter of WHY you behave weak or strong. Being submissive means to me that i'm willing to do everything to make her enjoy life. A lot of meaning and sense in my life is closely connected to her well-being. What does it practically mean? I pay a huge amount of my attention on her. Within seconds i can realize if something is wrong with her. Then its time to react. Does she want some rest or is my help needed? Most of the time she is eased when i offer my ear and my ability to understand her mood. I can be very STRONG in making decisions or giving honest advice when i feel that this is what she needs at the moment. In other cases i intend to push her confidence by arranging the world around her the way she likes it. WEAK then means to put her wellbeing over my own. (Example: Helping her with whatever although i am tired or busy by myself.)

So for me its not being either weak or strong. It is the perspective of "me for her" that expresses my submissive lifestyle. Even when it comes to sex: She wants to feel manly powers, i try my best to give her a piece of that. She has some fantasy in mind an wants to see how far she can go - i am the willing toy. Giving or receiving is the same for me as it is both for HER wellbeing.

best wishes to you all,
mike.

Please feel free to contact me:
kinky.intentions@yahoo.de
kinky-life.blogspot.com