Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shame on me

It is interesting how our expectations determine how we perceive an event or episode in our life. I am saying this, because of the nice comments I received on my last post.
In fact, during this episode, I could not fully enjoy the beauty of the moment, because I was so occupied with my own "script" for the session. I was constantly evaluating what Princess was doing. It is like watching a great movie and some voice inside your head keeps asking "how did they do this?".

Shame on me!

In retrospect, I realize that Princess is doing everything to please me. All she needs is an occasional night off, but all I am giving her is the feeling that she is not giving me enough!

Shame on me!

Today I read S's nice list of chores and I realized that Princess is doing much of this for me! How couldn't I notice?

For example, last Sunday she took both our kids out and I had the day just for me. It was the first time in months that I had the flat and the day just for me. I cleaned up a bit and then went for a nice long tour with my bicycle. But at the moment, I did not realize that Princess had arranged this for me. The original plan was that my son went to a birthday party of a friend. But then the friend's mother asked Princess to help out. Princess could just have gone, leaving our daughter with me. Instead, she took her along as well, giving me a day off.

Later, at night, she took initiative and gave me a wonderful blow-job. It was special, because she was obviously enjoying it as much as I did. She actually told me not to direct her in any way, because she wanted to "explore her desires". And this she did thoroughly.

Just before I came, she pulled away to watch me during my most private moment. And after I had recovered a bit, she reached for the tissues and cleaned me. She did it so tenderly and full of love, like a mother cleans her baby.

Is it possible that she wants to please me and to be at my service and that I simply don't know how to handle this?
I must re-focus on her desires - not so much on what I can do for her, but rather what I can be for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it indeed is so easy to take the efforts of our Wives for granted. i often only later am aware that She is only pleasuring me, even when She allows me to serve Her.

s said...

What a great final sentence: focus not just on what I can do for her, but on what I can be for her. I think I need to give that a lot of thought.

Susan's Pet said...

I think that the two of you have worked out most of your kinks, and she is just exhibiting her love and appreciation for you.

It is natural to always want more, but it takes intelligence, respect, and love to know where to stop. You are both young enough to allow this relationship to take its course. Enjoy the ride.

moonheart said...

i agree with s; i love the last sentence a lot. What i can be for her....
This post breathes a lot of love and that's beautiful to read.